Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day


This morning as soon as I woke up I rushed to my tree. The child in me hopes to find a present left by Santa while we were sleeping, but I can't complain that he didn't stop by since the rest of my presents were seriously amazing! I must be pretty easy to shop for because I got everything I could ever dream of! 

I went for a relaxed look today since I haven't been feeling very well and wore this sweater I found at TJ Maxx for less than half its original price. I have been on a hunt for a sweater like this. I suggest going to TJ Maxx if you have been too. To dress up the outfit I decided to wear my new green tote given to me by Mrs. Clause. She has great taste.

Merry Christmas!

MOON COLLECTION SWEATER / VICTORIA SECRETS TOP
NUDE FLATS / STEVE MADDEN BAG

Now, I don't know if you've heard but my mom is Martha Stewart's other half. My mother, put a Christmas town up her tree. 




Check out my instagram @fashiondotcom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...