Sunday, April 13, 2014

Four One Four


Today I spent the day doing what I love most, relaxing. I dressed casual and spring like style with the floral pattern and pastel handbag. I wore a loose top with boyfriend style jeans for a relaxed look. In my opinion, boyfriend style denim (and shorts) are a must needed staple this year. I love my shorts from Guess. I always suggest spending a little time searching for your perfect pair of boyfriend jeans. They all fit different and the loose look takes time to adjust to your usual expectations. And when you do find your perfect pair, don't hesitate if they are a little expensive; its always a good idea to spend a pretty penny on your denim. 








Check out my instagram @stylebychels_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...