Friday, April 25, 2014

With Wendy

Lately I've been spending so much money shopping. And since I'm starting summer break next week, I decided to start a few projects and start making my own pieces. I've been looking up videos on how to do little things here and there and came across this video by With Wendy. I was so amazed at that she made those pieces by herself and how many different pieces she can show you how to make, step by step. And I absolutely adored her. She is fun, spunky, and really cute. I think you will love her just as much as I do. 

Here is a video I found for a pair of Summer Shorts. This is exactly the project I wanted to start, so I am so excited I found her page. By the end of the summer, I will be a pro and have a bunch of different style shorts. Who knows, maybe I can start my own line.

Thanks Wendy!


If you would like to find her on other social medias just look for @withwendy 
To see her YouTube channel, click here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...