Thursday, August 21, 2014

Summer Break is Over








This year my work schedule changed due to doing the majority of our business in the West Coast. But I love working afternoons twice a week. Since this is my last week before school starts, I took advantage of my last morning off this summer and spent it with my sister eating breakfast and running the last few errands we need to start off the school year.

Today, I am wearing this cute dress I found on sale at Anthropologie. I wore a white tank top under to make sure that the dress would be appropriate for work and paired the dress with my black tuxedo flats. To accessorize the dress I kept my jewelry to a minimum and brightened the look with my lip shade.

Happy Thursday!



XOXO,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...