Friday, September 12, 2014

Glam Ready Make Up

Lately a lot of girls have been complimenting my make up. Some girls have even been asking what apps I use to filter my photos. And whats great is that I don't use any apps and I actually hate filters. In my opinion, filtering takes away your natural beauty. Make up works just as well as any app or filter. 

So I am going to share with you my little secret. I learned how to highlight and contour my face so my make up looks professional, clean, and in high definition. Its so easy, you can do it too! Below is a video from Jaclyn Hill, the make up goddess. She literally will show you how magical make up can be. 

I personally do not put on as much make up, because this humidity down here can make your face look heavy and "cakey". I would also stick with using more cream like products and finishing with a light base of powder to keep your face looking smooth and natural.

What you need:
  1. Brushes!!! - You need brushes. You need a brush for everything. It is sort of disgusting to use the same brush for different things. You can't use a brush to blemish, then put bronzer on it, then put blush on it, and wipe that all over your face. You're mixing shades around your face and you will look dirty. 
  2. Highlighters - Elf has a really good highlighter for $3 at Target. Or you can use an even better one from MAC, which I would expect to be $10-30. 
  3. Concealer - concealer and foundation are two totally different items.
  4. Bronzer - this is not blush. The less shimmer, the better.
  5. Blush - multiple shades. You can't always rock pinkish blush. What if you're wearing red lipstick? You will look like a clown.
Video:


Jaclyn Hill has a channel full of different tutorials. My suggestion: subscribe to her channel. She is always posting new videos and they are always helpful.

10 Top Drugstore Concealers:
Click the photo to see my favorite 10 drugstore concealers.



Ladies, I want you to know I am not being trying to be rude by giving you my opinions. I am a diva who is trying to help you gorgeous creatures avoid ugly filters. If anyone has any suggestions or would like to recommend anything to me, place a comment in my comment box and I will try to respond to everyone's requests. 

Have a great weekend!

XOXO,








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...