Friday, October 31, 2014

Rent the Runway






With school and work keeping me busier than ever, I didn't have much time to look for a dress for a wedding. Then I found out about Rent the Runway. This company rents you designer dresses for a low price. The dress I'm wearing today was designed by Robert Rodriguez. It's retail value was $600 but I rented it for $30. They send you two sizes just in case, and they even offer you $25 off your first rental. And the best thing about renting a dress is that you don't have to spend money on a dress you can only wear once. This may just be my new friend.


ROBERT RODRIGUEZ DRESS / STEVE MADDEN 'DEJAVU'
FOREVER 21 NECKLACE / VINTAGE CLUTCH

Best wishes to the bride and groom, Mr, and Mrs. Evans.


XOXO,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...