Saturday, October 11, 2014

Saturday at the Museum



Today was the best day! Sometimes, living in a popular city you forget to appreciate and experience the things about it that tourists see! My friend and I went to the History Museum and it was such an amazing experience. This month they are hosting events based on the British Invasion. And along with the British theme, they are hosting a tribute to The Beatles for the next few months (ends in January). They had this whole exhibit donated from the Rock and Roll Museum in Hollywood, CA. 

After the museum, my wonderful date not only took me to see The Beatles but she took me to her favorite sushi spot in Brickell, OBB Sushi. Which had this amazing view of the Key Biscayne Bridge and all these buildings. It was stunning.

What a great Saturday!

BALLET FLATS, Similar / MICHAEL KORS WATCH
FRINGE BAG / BOUTIQUE SUNWEAR, Similar



Searching for a bargain?

A few pieces of my look today were found at boutiques. I love finding things that are inexpensive and trendy. My flats were purchased at this store in Coral Way called Niki Shoes, for $5.  Most of their shoes run from $5-20. Here is their Instagram: @nikishoes
Similar store: Blueberry Shoes (Bird Rd)

I found my sunglasses on vacation in Key West on a cart on the side of the road for about $6. I was always scared of buying round glasses but I think that anything works when you wear it with confidence. For similar ones, I would search on Ebay.

Ebay is my best friend. Do you like my bag? It was $7. ON EBAY! Girl, GO!

XOXO, 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...