Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Exploring South Carolina




The worst part of growing up is when most of your friends move out of your hometown. But the good thing is that you have reason to travel. This good friend of mine is has been my photographer since day one. She was my inspiration and encouragement to start this blog. If it wasn't for her confidence in me, I wouldn't be where I am today. Today she took us around her favorite parts of South Carolina. Driving is always a pretty ride, the buildings are so country like, and the sunsets are to die for. I could go on and on, on how beautiful that state really is. 

The outfit I wore to explore this beautiful state was a casual, comfortable look. It was very breezy but a bit warm during the afternoon so boots, leggings, and a tank top seemed justifiable. 

FOREVER 21 CHAMBRAY BUTTON DOWN
MOCCASIN BOOTS / FRINGED BAG

XOXO,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...