Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Royal Blue


This outfit is simple but still really fab! I felt so amazing in this color mix! I think my color of the year is going to be royal blue. I absolutely fell in love with these blue leather pants with gold studs coming down the sides! I knew right away I could make so many outfits from this one piece, it was a must that I took this home with me. I think the obvious choice of shoes were nude pointed heels. I swear I would wear these shoes in every outfit. The necklace is my favorite piece in my jewelry box right now. It goes so well with so many outfits. 

F21 TOP & NECKLACE / GENERATION SHORTS / CALL IT SPRING SHOES
MICHAEL KORS BAG / PLEASE ME MAC LIPS

And if you haven't already, make sure to check out my instagram at @stylebychels_blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...