Saturday, April 13, 2013

Spring Colors

I have been searching for the perfect coral slacks for a few months now. And when I found these it was love at first sight. Not only are they the perfect spring color but they are skinnies! I wasn't looking for a skinny cut but they are perfect for my style. I love how skinnies look with pointy shoes. It was way too hot for a blazer or jacket so I made sure to wear a simple top that covered my shoulders. Since this outfit was for the office, I made sure to minimize my jewelry and stick to nude shoes. So my top and wallet are from Forever 21 and my favorite new slacks are from Foreign Exchange. The two stores are really similar  If you haven't checked them out, you should! The only stores are in Cali but they do have a website!

F21 TOP & NECKLACE / FOREIGN EXCHANGE SLACKS / CALL IT SPRING SHOES
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...