Sunday, April 14, 2013

Versatile Pieces



I find it very important to buy versatile pieces when your shopping so you don't end up buying something you can only wear once. For example, I have worn these leather pants three times since I've bought them. Which was not even two months ago. There is two things I follow when I am shopping. One is that I absolutely have to be dying to get it. If I'm not crazy about it, I am not taking it home with me. I usually find trends I like on Pose or iheartit and then I start hunting for those pieces. Its usually a few weeks before I find the perfect piece. Which is perfect cause then it fits my criteria of being crazy about it when I shop. I am such a clothes hoarder too, so I try to limit myself when I go shopping. And the second thing I follow when shopping is the piece has to be versatile. If I can't wear it in three different ways, I'm not buying it. 

GAP BLAZER / FOREIGN EXCHANGE TOP / F21 LEATHER PANTS
CALL IT SPRING SHOES / MICHAEL KORS BAG
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...