Sunday, April 21, 2013

My Polka Dot Dress


Last night I went with my parents to see The Adam's Family musical at Broward Center for the Performing Arts. It was my first time going to the theater in Ft. Lauderdale and was excited because I heard it was a gorgeous building. Me and my friend went to Nordstrom on Friday night to shop for our Saturday outings. I tried to avoid this polka dot dress but I kept being drawn back to it despite my friends hatred for polka dots. Our styles were so opposite it was quite amusing. I knew I could make this dress work with a simple burst of red somewhere. My first idea was to wear a red, blue, or yellow clutch with the dress and a matching colored necklace. But I decided to keep it simple, but classy with just a red lipstick and black accessories. 

TOPSHOP DRESS / STEVE MADDEN SHOES / VINTAGE BAG
RUBY WOO MAC (MATTE) LIPS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...