Monday, May 06, 2013

Fashion Forward: Part One

 Photography by: Melissa Garidpee

So my best friend Melissa is working on a project for a photography class and asked me if I could meet her at the mall after work and take some pictures of me waiting for a friend. We had so much fun putting me in different places in this new section of the mall. It was seriously so random and that made it so much more fun. I could not stop laughing the whole time despite my serious faces. My outfit was not planned for a shoot but thank god I dressed cute that day! I was feeling very spontaneous in the morning, I suppose. 
More pieces of the project coming soon! Make sure to check out Melissa's page :)

DENIM BUTTON DOWN / H&M DENIM / ZOOSHO FLATS / TJ MAXX BAG
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...