Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Fashion Forward: Part Two

Photography by: Melissa Gardipee

Today was the second day working on Fashion Forward with Melissa. This time my other friend Jenny came and we pretended to meet each other to go shopping and what not. It was really fun! At the last shoot I was terrible at acting but when I'm paired with this crazy girl I didn't have a problem taking this job seriously. It was super fun! Check out the rest of the pictures here. Outfit summary below!

I love mixing a sporty look with a girly look. I'm a huge fan of old t-shirts, especially when they display a band or american flag. And I've actually had this tank top for years; it's probably from Hot Topic or something. I really want boyfriend jeans but I haven't found the perfect pair, so I just folded up the ends of these and made them look like boyfriend jeans! And to make the outfit girly I wore my new heels from Zara and this Celine inspired bag at Just Fab (which I got for 50% off.) 

F21 JACKET / A&F DENIM / ZARA SHOES / JUST FAB BAG

Check out my instagram @stylebychels_blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...