Sunday, May 26, 2013

My D.C. Experience



Ivana and I decided to come to DC about 2-3 weeks ago. It was spontaneous and so much fun. We learned so much about our country and its history. This picture was taken a block away from Capitol Hill. What I love most about this city is the architecture. And DC had such nice weather. 

To prepare for the warm but breezy days in Washington DC you want to wear light clothing. Neutral colors won't attract too much heat and a loose top can help you enjoy the breeze. I always find fun when my outfits are challenged by activities such as site-seeing. My daytime outfits consisted of light clothing and comfortable shoes. I love wearing neutral colors and adding a splash of color somewhere. Today I decided to go with my favorite Spring Color of the year: Teal! I got these teal pants from Nordstrom in the BP section (Juniors Section) They have a lot of great Spring and Summer wear for any occasion. BP is one of my favorite clothing lines!

BEBE JACKET / ZARA TOP / NORDSTROM PANTS / COACH BAG
ZOOSHO FLATS / F21 NECKLACE / CHARMING CHARLIE BRACELETS


Meet Ivana Saud! If anyone is more obsessed with clothes than I am, its her! When ever in doubt, shes the first person I ask if this buy is a yes or no. Today we went to see Capitol Hill and then met up with a few friends who were also visiting DC. They had been before many times so they knew which trendy restaurants we should visit. My favorite bar was this lounge Georgetown facing the water. I'm in love with this city. Its full of history, the people are educated, and everyone has great style. I could totally see myself moving up here.

 For more pictures of our trip please check out my album on Facebook :)

NORDSTROM TOP & PANTS / BEBE SHOES / COACH BAG
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...