Friday, May 31, 2013

Rainy Days in D.C.


Saturday in DC we went to FIVE museums! So much walking!! Since it was raining I decided to wear an outfit that wouldn't get me too wet. So I aimed towards a leather jacket and closed toe shoes. Unfortunately my only closed toe shoes were my heels and sneaker wedges so by night fall.. I was dying.  But of course, Ivana and I met up with our friends and explored Georgetown some more. And since it was our last night in DC we couldn't stay in the hotel room. How fun would that be?! So my feet continued another torturous event at a few bars in Dupont Circle. Luckily, the weather was good the next day and I got to rock my Toms exploring Bethesda, Maryland. Overall, I had a great weekend. I learned so much and I can't wait to come back!

H&M DENIM / ASH SHOES / JUST FAB BAG
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...