Sunday, June 23, 2013

Simple Sundays


This summer I am way too busy! I literally have one day off a week.. Sundays! Which are usually spent eating brunch at a restaurant walking distance from my apartment and maybe a little shopping. Since Victoria Secret is having that semi-annual sale I just had to go check it out. I also picked up a bunch of stuff from Bed, Bath, and Body Works and saved a ton of money. Anyways, my outfits lately have been comfortable, casual, and warm weather friendly. I got this shirt years ago, I had to pull it out of my pajama drawer. But I love wearing old tee's with high rise shorts. You can dress it up with some sandals, flats, accessories, or even a nice tote bag. To keep the casual look I stayed with my sneakers and a darker lip shade.

For more pictures from this shoot check out my Facebook Page! Happy Sundays! 

HOT TOPIC TOP / F21 DENIM / CONVERSES
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...