Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Maxi Dress


So in today's look I was aiming for a simple but feminine style. I am slightly obsessed with long maxi dresses. First of all, they are a great summer staple. And second, they bring out your curves but they still show off how slim you are! If your going for a laid back look I would wear flats. But if you want to add some height, I would go with wedges. I got my maxi dress at Forever 21 but I have seen really cute, inexpensive ones at the Gap, Old Navy, Target, and even Love Culture. Sometimes I like to add a jean jacket over this dress but since it was way too hot I just accessorized with a simple fedora hat which gave my look a casual elegance. 

Adios!

F21 DRESS / FEDORA / CHARLOTTE RUSSE SHOES / RAY BANS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...