Sunday, September 22, 2013

Less is More


The flashier you try to dress, the more disorganized it can come out. My style is always very simple. When I shop I usually find myself buying black and white items. My friends used to nag and tell me to buy "color." So when I did I realized I hated repeating prints and was stuck with a bunch of crazy prints in my closet that was hard to make versatile. So I stuck with my neutral style and moved on from that idea. 

I wore this outfit yesterday while running errands. And if it wasn't for my errands being indoors all day, I would've worn a white crop top instead of the mid-sleeve sweater while I still can. But nonetheless the sweater was comfortable, very simple, and still came out cute. I felt fun and beautiful at the same time. The only thing I was missing was a new pair of fun sunglasses! I'm on the hunt for some round shaped ones but I still can't find a pair that fits my face properly. So until then, I will be glasses free. 

TARGET SWEATER / ASOS DENIM / ASH SHOES / BETSEY JOHNSON CLUTCH
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...