Saturday, September 28, 2013

Riding Boots




The best thing about fall is the clothes you get to wear! Boot season, sweater weather, I just love it. Today I'm wearing riding boots from Just Fab. Riding boots are very modern and elegant. I paired my black boots with black pants but you don't have to, they will look just as good with any shade of denim. I'm planning on getting a brown pair of riding boots to pair with these black pants. Since it wasn't very breezy today I decided to go with a light material and wore this sheer button down from bebe. 

As for the bag, I went with a black leather bag. Leather is my favorite choice for fall and winter. I've noticed lately a few people pairing suede black bags with leather boots. That doesn't really pair well, a brown suede bag would actually look a lot better.

Bye bye, September!

BEBE TOP / TORY BURCH BAG / JUST FAB RIDING BOOTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...