Monday, October 21, 2013

Button Up






I always like to look very simple. I am not the biggest fan of jewelry and when I do wear jewelry its usually a thick necklace and studs. Thankfully it has been a little breezy in South Florida but the temperature is still around the eighties. So for my early dinner at one of my favorite restaurants Town Kitchen & Bar, I decided to wear something that could keep me cool in this heat.

Remember: Less is more!

BEBE TOP / F21 SHORTS / JUST FAB SHOES / NINE WEST CLUTCH

TIPS ON WEARING YOUR BUTTON DOWN TOP!
When you wear a button down with shorts you should always consider how high the shorts are before you decide to wear your shirt tucked in or leave it out. 
How should you accessorize the blouse?

If you are wearing high-waisted shorts the best way to wear a sheer button down is to tuck it in. Wearing it tucked in shows off your shorts, your legs look longer, and your waist looks smaller (but in a good way!) 
If you are wearing low rise jean shorts (or any material) its better to wear the shirt loose. This style shows off your legs so you might want to wear good shoes. Shoes I would aim for would be tall (4.5 inches and up) or loud shoes that say something like "hey, look at me!"
To make it trendy you can button it all the way up and add a necklace! You can accessorize it better with a chunky, short necklace. Not cleavage!! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...