Thursday, October 10, 2013

My October Wishlist






I will always be a fan of leather jackets. They make you look slimmer and stylish. I found this inexpensive leather jacket at H&M and they also have one in white. I might purchase both of them. My favorite way to wear a leather jacket is with pants, a loose blouse, and booties. 




EBAYCelfie Tee
I first saw this shirt by Sincerely Jules. But since her store is so small and shes a world known blogger, I can't find the original anywhere. Lately I have been searching for these popular t-shirts by Google where I can find them on Etsy, Ebay  and other boutique websites. You can find them a lot cheaper. I plan on buying more and more of these type of shirts. This shirt just screams Chelsea. 



Everyone should own a pair of slim black skinnies or pants. They are a huge staple for a successful closet. Black pants tend to fade if you don't wash them with the right detergent so its smarter to always have more than one pair of black pants. I personally have my favorite black pants from Asos but you can never go wrong with H&M's jeans. They always fit right and make you look 10x slimmer. 


BAKERSJordan Booties
I have been on the hunt for the perfect booties. What I am looking for is a clean leather (not wrinkled), ankle high, and a thick heel. These booties from Bakers were PERFECT. But of course I waited too long to get them and now they do not have them in my size. So if you have seen any similar ones please leave a comment with the link :)





JUST FABHepburn
I have become a huge fan of Just Fab's bags. I love that they are structured  clean looking, and they are elegant. This bag is similar to one they have at Zara. And they are often confused for that bag and you can get it for a third of the price. Just Fab is awesome for bag shopping!

OCTOBER REMINDER!
As some of you may know, I am a Halloween Fanatic! It runs in my family! So this year I am throwing a very inexpensive Halloween party with my closest family and friends. I would like to announce that I will be posting up a DIY post on Halloween decorations. The post will be up this week! Happy Halloween!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...