Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Walk in the Park

 

One of my good friends moved into this gorgeous neighborhood, Palmetto Bay. Its famous for its beautiful trees, homes, and access to the ocean. Today we took a walk in Coral Reef Park to enjoy the breezy weather. I guess the 70's is as close as we are going to get for Fall weather.

Despite how thick my top was, I stayed cool. I decided to pair this sweater like top with a pair of shorts I bought last spring. I liked the combination of a thick material with a sheer one. I played it simple with some nude flats and then dressed up my outfit with this double toned necklace. 

I tend to be one of those who dress by season but sometimes I find items that can work well with outfits every season. Like my necklace; it has two shades of blue. The teal like bead on the necklace will match with any pastel like outfits I put together in Spring but the royal blue bead can go well with Winter and Summer as well. 
Adios!

F21 TOP & SHORTS & NECKLACE / NUDE FLATS
LONGCHAMP BAG / RAY BANS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...