Saturday, November 16, 2013

On a Windy Day


I like the simple, yet chic look for Fall. Its too warm to wear coats down here so to accessorize my outfit I wore a patterned scarf. I choose towards a patterned scarf instead a solid since I didn't wear jewelry.

BEBE TOP / ASOS PANTS / JEFFREY CAMPBELL BOOTIES
NINE WEST BAG / PATTERNED SCARF / RAY BANS

I like mixing up pieces and mixing up outfits. When I shop I always make sure I can make multiple outfits with the item I'm buying. To see my other Fall looks with these items for click here: MY TOP - MY SHOES - MY PANTS
To see my transition to the mall, see below!


To go shopping I decided to dress down my lunch attire. I added my silver tuxedo flats, accessorized with my black watch instead of my patterned scarf, and switched from my brown shades to my black ones.

OUTFIT DETAILS:
TOP: BEBE
PANTS: ASOS
SHOES: MARSHALLS
BAG: NINE WEST
SUNWEAR: RAY BANS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...