Sunday, November 24, 2013

November Twenty Forth


Lately, I have been looking for a good pair of leather-like leggings everywhere, it's important to find good material because leggings go so well with so many outfits that you don't want them getting ruined too quickly. When I shop for leather-like material I try to find fabric that is thin and stretchy, yet still durable.

Today, I paired these leggings with a faded black muscle tee and pointed heels. To make the outfit a bit more feminine, I threw on barbie pink lipstick. The pink toned down the outfit a bit for the day, but switching to a matte red lip would transition this outfit nicely for night. 

NORDSTROM TOP & LEGGINGS / F21 JACKET 
JUST FAB SHOES / VINTAGE CHANEL

I clearly do not have a specific style. I am all over the place and I don't match my moods to my wardrobe. I usually look for inspiration from my favorite bloggers before I pick out an outfit for the day, whether its for work or for play.
FASHION INSPIRATION OF THE DAY: NINZEEY (instagram)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...