Friday, December 13, 2013

Gift Guide

Every Holiday season, I find myself scrambling for last minute gift ideas, and many times these gifts are for office holiday gift exchanges. This year, everyone attending our office party has set up a wish list through Elfster, an online registry perfect for those awkward secret Santa gifts. When considering gift ideas for co-workers, I like to go the practical route, considering what things they will be able to use for a long time versus trendy short-term use.

Below are some ideas easily thrown together! Whether it is a gift basket or a stocking, these gifts are easy to find, inexpensive, and somewhat personal without being TOO personal!


FOREVER 21 - all items under $10!
One of my favorite places to find modern, inexpensive gifts for my girlfriends. 

Walmart & Target (Mugs)

THEE perfect places to find inexpensive gifts for the house! That Gibson set on the left is only $40!!!! That waffle maker is gorgeous! I actually purchased that for someone on my Nice List! Everyone loves getting gifts they can use during the holidays! Red in the kitchen modernizes your home. I added some Christmas themed mugs since I am a personally a huge fan of being able to have my coffee at home, listening to Christmas music or cuddled up on the couch watching Charlie Brown movies.

Merry Shopping!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...