Tuesday, May 27, 2014

My Memorial Day at the Beach













My Memorial Day weekend was full so relaxing. I slept in, ate out for brunch, worked out, and spent my spare time reading on the beach. It was a much needed, relaxing, three day weekend. Here are some shots from yesterday's beach day.

Cover ups: I found all my cover ups on Ebay, Marshalls, Or TJ Maxx. My favorite place to find these different style "Crochet Lace Beach Dresses" would be on Ebay. They are always half the price, they get delivered quickly, and there is more of a selection than at a local boutique or store. Just search for "crochet lace beach dress or top".







In honor of Memorial Day, my gym, Crossfit Brink, participated in a workout dedicated to Sergeant Michael Murphy. 

"Murph"
Run 1 Mile
100 Pull Ups
200 Push Ups
300 Air Squats
Run 1 Mile



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...