Saturday, May 31, 2014

White Button Downs and Denim Shorts




Just another Saturday spent eating brunch and window shopping! This look is my go-to outfit. Especially when everything else is in my laundry hamper. You can never go wrong with a white button down and denim shorts. I love the simplicity of a white shirt, but also love that it stands as a blank canvas so that I can accessorize my favorite gold pieces. And a bag with a bright color is the perfect addition to your classic look. 

I love stocking up on white shirts since they are so easy for those days when you don't know what to wear. You just wear them with your favorite skinny jeans and pile up some fun accessories and you've created a good classic look. 


XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...