Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Peter Thomas Roth








I am always looking for new products [that work] to help breakouts and keeping my skin clear and healthy. My good friend, who is also a DIY Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger, Doce Douze, recommended that I try out the Peter Thomas Roth products. And there is absolutely nothing bad I could say about these products. I immediately saw my skin clearing up and maintaining that smooth look. 

First I started off just using the body wash but I immediately saw how it cleared out my skin and it moisturized my skin. From just using that one product I immediately stopped by Ulta to purchase a few more products. I decided to buy the bath set that I displayed above. The hair products are amazing but I cannot get over how much these products have done for my skin. I am addicted to putting on lotion daily, sometimes three times a day, but now that I started using these products, I only moisturize sometimes in the mornings. The body wash takes care of it. 

My next favorite product from this line is the De-Spot Skin Brightening Corrector. What is does is help reverse the appearance of any dark spots and discolorations. It gives your skin an even skin tone and helps your skin prevent from aging dramatically.




The next product I want to tell you about is the Massaging Bar. You would never believe the miracles this thing does until you try it. And using it feels amazing! You use it as a bar soap and massage your skin in a circular motion. The bumps on the massage bar help stimulate your skin while you cleanse. I also use this product on my face after using the Peter Thomas Roth Facial Products. I am not kidding, I've became a Peter Thomas Roth addict!!




I definitely encourage you to try these products if you have any spots you want to remove, if your skin breaks out easily, or even if you have dry like skin. These products can be a bit pricey but they are worth every penny!! And honestly, you can find these products everywhere.

Here is a list of places you can find these products!
and more, just Google away!


XOXO,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...