Monday, July 14, 2014

Cruise Vacation: Key West



On Fourth of July my ship stopped at Key West. I love dressing to the occasion so I decided to rock the red, white, and blue swim look. I am wearing a navy blue and white, chevron top from Target with a red, cheeky bottom from Femme Jolie, a local boutique in Miami. I went with my favorite high waisted shorts from Pacsun. I love hats, especially during summer. I bought this hat years ago at TJ Maxx. These sun hats never go out of style and you can find them usually at department stores like Target, Burlington Coat Factory, or discount department stores like Marshalls and TJ Maxx.

Happy Independence Day!


Friday's Swimwear.


To see more looks with these shorts, pick a title!
90's Chick
My Pin Up Look
Cinco De Mayo
My Easter Sunday


XOXO,




All photography taken on this trip is by Melissa Gardipee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...