Monday, February 02, 2015

Fun Yoga Mats

If you are anything like me, the simplest accessories involved in your workout make you feel better while putting in the work. Why settle for polarized items when you can expand your world by color? I am extremely girly and love mixing colors or dressing to the season. So now that Spring is coming, I am looking into some fun designs to replace my yoga mat. Unfortunately I never find time to actually go and do yoga in an actual yoga studio, so I mainly use it at home. But if you can decorate your room, why can't you decorate your workout space too?

Here are some of my favorite yoga mats I found online today while briefly looking for the perfect mat. There are plenty of websites that offer these same mats and for the same price. I have come to realize, the more you spend on an item for fitness apparel or its accessories, its worth the purchase. The more expensive, the better the quality (sometimes!). 



Where can you find these?!

Keep.com - also has an app available!


XOXO,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...