Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wunder Under, Lululemon

Today, I am finally putting up my first fitness post. Last semester left me with hardly any time to workout as I'd like to have, but this year I am starting fresh and working on my body more. I am going to eat better for my health and my skin, and I am going to workout frequently. If I can't make it to the gym, I will at least I do something active that day.

My usual fitness routine consists of doing crossfit at Crossfit Brink, running, or at home exercises when I am pressed for time, or there is some other obstacle. For example, I was not able to eat lunch today so I am going to do a quick, weightless workout at home instead of going to crossfit. I will be focusing on a low intensity, what I like to call my "Abs and Ass" workouts, that uses only body weight. This lower-intensity workout will have to do since without lunch my body would not be able to handle a high intensity crossfit WOD (workout of the day). 

I've made many versions of this "Abs and Ass" workout, but here is what I did today:

The Workout.

4 ROUNDS
1 Minute Plank Buy In
25 Sit Ups 
25 Scissor Abs
25 Bicycles
25 Alternating Leg Ups
1 Minute Plank Buy Out

4 ROUNDS
25 Alternating Lunges
25 Squats

My Time: 20:22


Fitness Apparel of the Day






I am wearing Lululemon leggings called Wunder Under. The reviews of the leggings are not the best, but they have served me well. I have worn them over a dozen times for hiking, snowboarding, working out, and they have worked perfectly. The leggings keep me warm despite how thin they are. I actually have to be careful and avoid wearing them to workout on hotter days since they keep me so warm. But, this is why they came so handy during my winter vacation in Tennessee, and snow boarding there. My suggestion to anyone interested in Lululemon, try them on before purchase. If you are a fan of yoga, you should really look into this store!

Nike Sports Bra & Nike Free Run 5.0 Shoes

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...