Tuesday, December 31, 2013

NYE Sparkle


When I think of New Years Eve, I think of sparkles. And champagne. But the most exciting thing about tonight is that this is the night to throw on your fanciest outfit. I admit, I am one of those girls who plan an outfit for New Years Eve months ahead, but I wasn't as prepared this year. I decided that I would go into this new year with a twist. Instead of wearing a new dress that will end up only being worn once, I decided to bring out some old items and make it something new. 


You might recognize the outfit from a previous post: Christmas PartyThis outfit was modeled by my friend Jenny but I loved the way it looked. I love the way this top shines when you move around. I feel like dancing.



Happy New Year!


F21 TOP & SKIRT / STEVE MADDEN SHOES / VINTAGE CHANEL CLUTCH


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...