Saturday, January 11, 2014

Street VS. Runway


Searching through magazines for inspirational street style is exhausting and usually disappointing, I constantly find myself saying, “who would wear this?" and "I would never buy that!” It seems as though designers inspire by showing they are not only talented but also, innovative artists fueled by challenges. These expressions of art are not meant to be worn on the streets, but on the catwalk, hence “Runway Fashion”. 

 Realistically, we want ready to wear fashion: everyday, versatile pieces. I express my personal style through my blog. I love looking for new ways to manifest my creativity through my street style, while reaming casual all the way. If you share my passion, I’m sure you, like me, are always searching for innovation.

H&M TOP / SEVEN JEANS / CALL IT SPRING SHOES
STEVE MADDEN BAG / F21 SUNWEAR

Today's inspiration: The Native Fox
- VS -


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...