Thursday, January 23, 2014

Budget Planner


As I've mentioned before, my goal this year is to save money. I work in the accounting department for my company and I am currently studying accounting so budgeting is my life. I made this cute planner for my blog to set up my goals and ideas on how to make this page successful. But since I am currently budgeting my money this year, I decided to throw in a finance section to my planner and found these really cute printables from Pinch a Little Save a Little. I love everything these pages have to offer. I can set short term goals all the way up to long term ones and recognize the difference between my wants and needs. 

I highly suggest downloading these and putting them where ever you can to make it easier for you to budget. I put a copy of my daily expense tracker in my desk, my planner, and my binders for school. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...