Saturday, January 25, 2014

White & Black



A busy city comes with a busy life style. And it isn't always easy to fit in things you want to do rather than have to do. I constantly tell myself to take advantage of the city I live in so today I went to lunch at Calamari in Coconut Grove. 



As I've mentioned in the last few posts, I've tried to arrange outfits that can fit in our everyday lives. I love wearing all white. In my opinion, every closet should have these staple pieces: white denim, a loose white blouse, black pointed heels, and a blazer (the more colors, the better.) And since black and white is such a basic color arrangement, I threw in a pop of color with my lipstick: Ruby Woo by Mac. 


LAUREN ALEXANDRA BLOUSE / ARDEN B BLAZER / OLD NAVY DENIM
JUST FAB SHOES AND BAG / MARC JACOBS SUNWEAR
RUBY WOO MAC (MATTE) LIPS




Check out my instagram @stylebychels_blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...