Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Casually Basic


I really should carry around my camera, but sometimes my iPhone is all I have to work with. Tonight I went to eat at a small sushi restaurant in South Miami. I wasn't feeling well so I dressed comfortably. I put on the sweater and sneaker combo and paired it a black mini skirt to dress it up. Wearing basics you should always accessorize. To accessorize this laid back look I put on multiple bracelets on one arm and put my hair in a fishtail braid. 


A fishtail braid is really easy to do. Below is a video from Lauren Conrad showing you how to do it step by step. I suggest you do the braid when your hair is straight or wet but even bed hair can be tamed in this style braid.



Goodluck!



JCP CARDIGAN / F21 MINI / CHUCKS

JCP has really nice, inexpensive cardigans. I found this cardigan for $10 and I've had it over a year. The material doesn't shrink or fade and they are always coming out with new styles. Check them out: JCP


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...