Thursday, January 30, 2014

Printable Menus

I am currently looking for a new place and whenever I start a project, I go to the extreme. I've been looking for cute DIY projects I can use to save money redecorating my new home. I (try to) follow this diet known as Paleo. Its a diet avoiding processed foods, sugars, and grains. It sounds boring but it makes arranging meals challenging and we are always looking for new ways to mix things up. Since I am a neat freak, when I came across these free printable menus from Cupcake Diaries, I freaked out. How cute are they!? I can't wait to put them in a cute frame and place it in my new kitchen!



To download these printables you can either save the picture on your computer and print them in the size you want or you can scroll down to download the PDF for the original sizes. 



Download them here as a PDF (original sizes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...